Your time is valuable, so let’s get to work…
Our first priority at Greenbaum Expert Moving is to make your move as stress-free as possible. We go above and beyond when prepping your belongings: all furniture gets blanketed and plastic-wrapped; all glass gets card-boarded; all couches, armchairs, etc. get plastic-wrapped; all art gets blanketed or boxed.
We are the pros your next relocation deserves. From the moment our team arrives at your home, your mind will be put at ease by our hard work, professionalism and communication skills.
Long Distance Moves
Antique Handling / Transport
Certificate of Insurance
Furniture Assembly / Disassembly
Moving Supplies Sales / Delivery
Your Binding Flat-Rate Quote:
- Your binding flat rate quote is based on the exact description of your move. In order for us to stand by our quote, you have to stand by your description of all details of the move which will be asked during the booking process: an accurate inventory of your belongings, number of flights of stairs at both locations, the availability of elevators at both locations, the location of service entrances, the number of stairs between the elevator and the sidewalk, & any furniture assembly / disassembly that may be required.
- If you have additional items / obstacles related to your move not disclosed in your initial estimate, your foreman will adjust your quote on site at a reasonable, agreed-upon rate.
- We accept cash, cashier checks, and credit cards. There is a 3.5% processing charge for credit cards, which is what Square charges us.
- The quoted price for your move does not include gratuity. If you’re completely satisfied with the relocation services we provide, a 15 to 20% gratuity for your team is considered the industry standard.
IKEA Furniture / Particle Board:
- We are more than happy to move your assembled Ikea furniture in one piece if it’s physically possible. We do it all the time; however, please be aware that larger IKEA items such as bed frames, armoires, wardrobes, bookshelves, and entertainment centers – even if possible physically – are not meant to be moved in one piece, if at all. These pieces should be disassembled ahead of time by you or the day of your move by us.
Our Route To Your Unload:
- Your foreman will go over his route to your new location prior to departure. Please note ahead of time: (1) We cannot take Parkways – this means no FDR, West Side Highway, Eastern Parkway, Belt Parkway, Ocean Parkway, Henry Hudson, Sawmill, Grand Central, Harlem River Drive, etc., etc., etc. This means that you’ll likely beat us to your new place.
Moving Supplies Cost (Including Delivery):
|Book Box||$3.50||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Large Box||$5.00||4.5 cu. ft.|
|Dish Box||$9.00||5.2 cu. ft.|
|Wardrobe Box w/Bar||$20.00||13.4 cu. ft.|
|Packing Paper||$22.00||25 lb.|